I thought you'd always be with me. Always by my side but then you betrayed me, in more ways than one, you left me to face this cruel world alone. Set adrift in a sea of night, my tears fall freely, my face an open book showing all the pain you've caused. First you lie, then cheat, then deceive, then lie again, then cheat again, then deceive again When will this circle of pain end?
I can tell your hurting but what do u hide? I know that theres something deep down indside. I can see you pain and I feel it to just always remember i'm here for you. If there is someway I can help tell me now, i'll try and make it better but i'm not sure how. The problems you have must be solved on your own, but with me by your side you aren't in this alone.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment